Why Should You Join Arkansas ATD?
- Training and development programs designed to help you become a leading training professional
- Special events, workshops and conferences
- Chapter Publications which give you up-to-date information on upcoming events and opportunities associated with ASTD Arkansas
- Membership Directory of local training professionals
- Recommendations for and access to training resources
- Networking opportunity activities
- Members-only access to the Arkansas ATD website for workshop toolkits, publications, and other resources
Dues for joining the local chapter of Arkansas ATD are $60.00/year for professionals or $25.00/year for students.
Note: National membership is not required for local chapter participation, but we encourage you to check out the additional benefits of having both local and national membership!
There Are Two Options For Joining Arkansas ATD:
- You may purchase your Chapter Membership online.
You may fill out an application and mail it to the Arkansas chapter with a check. Mail payment to: PO Box 3642, Little Rock AR 72203-3642 ATTN: Membership